Joined: 28 Sep 2015 Posts: 2 Location: Atlanta, GA
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:27 am Post subject: FS: running Subaru EJ22E & every part from the car you w
I wish my brother still had his 85 Vanagon as I would be putting this motor in it.
For sale is a complete Subaru EJ22E engine, and all necessary parts, out of a running/driving car. The car is a 94, the engine is from a 93. You can have every part out of this car that you want (harness, ECU, sensors, relays, tach/gauges, etc). This is an auto trans car though, so your VW/Subaru conversion may need extra stuff to make it complete - I'm no expert on the conversion I just have a great donor car that I need to part with.
- engine only has 22K on it since rebuild
- engine was out of my other 1993 wagon, cases were cleaned/checked/honed by Chix
- heads were rebuilt by Cylinder Head Exchange in Marietta, GA
- rebuild included new rings and crank bearings, full gasket/seal kit, new water pump, idler pulley, and t-belt kit
- fuel injectors were cleaned/tested by Witchhunter Performance
- only 22K on blue NGK plug wires
- has an Agency Power crank pulley, same diameter as stock but aluminum (lighter)
- radiator is only about 2 years old
- new ignition switch
- 2 new front axles
- I have a ton of other random Subaru parts (like spare MAF, coil pack, etc), you can have all of it. You never know.
- it ticks a little bit sometimes, likely just an HLA that needs bled or replacement
- small oil leak, one is from the oil drain plug gasket, another smaller one from a valve cover. These are obviously easily corrected.
This car is still together and I won't pull the engine until I get a reasonable deposit. Feel free to get in touch with me and I can send videos of it running, as a whole car.
Location: Atlanta, GA USA
I can do a compression test and send results if someone is serious. The price reflects me pulling the engine and getting it ready to ship (shipping costs extra, I can take it to Forward Air in Atlanta or whatever), along with any other requested parts. Feel free to just come pick up the whole car, you can drive it home... if the transmission will get you there
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum