FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ads
exhaust parts and cooling system parts needed and,,

View previous topic :: View next topic  
11alex11
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:27 pm    Post subject: exhaust parts and cooling system parts needed and,, Reply with quote

can any one recommend some good off the shelf parts i am after an exhaust back box and raidaitor and hoses i was recomended the vauxhaul frontera expansion tank for the cooling system and a 3 core ally rad without the top up on top.
also i am on the wireing loom at the moment ,going in blind so as soon as i have finished that i will post some good drawings and pictures but wishing i had payed the 3oo odd pound for somone eles to do it lol,
illzlee
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What you fitting chap?

Bit quiet on here now so glad to see a new face!

I would say eBay for exhaust parts or go to your local power flow dealer with a list of bits you need
Sacist91
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: exhaust parts and cooling system parts needed and,, Reply with quote

11alex11 wrote:
can any one recommend some good off the shelf parts i am after an exhaust back box and raidaitor and hoses i was recomended the vauxhaul frontera expansion tank for the cooling system and a 3 core ally rad without the top up on top. paris airports transfers
also i am on the wireing loom at the moment ,going in blind so as soon as i have finished that i will post some good drawings and pictures but wishing i had payed the 3oo odd pound for somone eles to do it lol,
what are you doing?
Kai
Jedi Guardian
Jedi Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if It’s a Subaru loom, For £300 I’ll tell you how to do it over the phone in about an hour Grin

Exhaust parts, Halfords sell Jetex parts if your flush, but that’s mail order anyway so may as well go with eBay.

I run the frontera header tank, bit of a rare item these days.

Most modern cars fit single entry transverse back boxes these days so you may find a nice cheap local option on eBay.

Don't sleep and drive!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Waterkooled Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: